Eligibility & Required Materials
- Completed application form
- Essay question responses submitted on a separate document
- Abbreviated CV (max 4 pages)
- Letter of support from Dean or another supervising administrator at your institution
- Sample template of syllabus for at least one course in which the applicant has attempted to or plans to integrate science
- Open to faculty from an ATS-accredited institution who teaches core curriculum course(s) at their seminary or divinity school (e.g. Biblical Studies, Church History, Pastoral Theology, and Systematic Theology). Eligible faculty include tenured or tenure-track, term-track faculty, and administrative staff (Deans and Provosts) as long as they have substantial teaching duties.
- No more than two applicants from the same seminary or divinity school will be selected to attend the retreat. Applicants from the same institution are encouraged to complete a joint application.
- Faculty from the current AAAS partner seminaries are not eligible to apply. Employees of AAAS or The John Templeton Foundation, or their affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members or persons living in the same household are not eligible.